Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final results

I don't know why I do this: I always wait so long to post that I forget all the good little details. Basically, the finale came down to Richard being disappointed in himself for making mediocre dishes, Lisa surprising people with her slightly more than mediocre dishes, and Stephanie wowing everyone. Stephanie won, by the way, if you don't know by now. There was no quickfire except for a knife pull, which Stephanie won, but I'll give points to either Stephanie or Richard for this, and there was no fight.

So, there were lots of points awarded to those who participated in the last round, with bski getting the only perfect score of 25 for the season. And this put the scores really, really close. But, without further ado, the results for the season are:

Most total points:
1. David - 76
2. tie: LookGirl and LookGirl Eats - 75
4. bski - 53
5. Arielle - 33

Most week wins:
1. tie: David, LookGirl and LookGirl Eats - 4
4. bski - 3
5. tie: Arielle and Kate - 2
I guess prizes go to David, not that I really think he cares that much since I forced him into this (and the secret is that I made most of his picks for him...). I'll send something fun to LookGirl, bski, Arielle and Kate, too - mainly cause they stuck through it with me.

No comments: