Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The big finale! (Finally!)

I am going to have to say that I am glad the season's nearly done. Not that I don't like the show, but sorry guys, I am not really loving this whole blogging about it thing. I say the same thing every week. Anyway, here is a recap and the place to put in your FINAL picks for Top Chef winner.

My girl Antonia sadly got the boot. I am still not sure why because clearly Lisa should not have gotten this far and she was no better than Antonia in this round. Stephanie won her first-ever quickfire and Richard stole the show yet again. No fight broke out sadly. There was almost one, and if someone wants to argue that the final scene where Lisa has a hissy fit because nobody congratulates her, I could easily be persuaded. Somehow I pulled out a victory this week because I was the only one who chose Richard as the victor. We were all totally off, though, on most of our picks. So, Dave, LookGirl and I all have four weekly wins - I guess we're in battle for the finale.

Anyway, because this is a dual purpose post, post your picks for the finale below. I am not going to get rid of the loser on this one even though there will be two - maybe it will spread the points out a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Quickfire: Will there be one? Stephanie
2. Winner: Richard
3. Loser: Lisa
4. Fight? Sure, why not...

Anonymous said...

1. Richard
2. Richard
3. Lisa
4. No

Unknown said...

QF: Richard
W:Stephanie
L: Lisa
F: no

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I think LookGirl is on vacation in Mexico this week! Oh well, it gives the rest of us a better chance of winning!