Monday, June 2, 2008

Heading into the finals

Sorry about the delay, I was so wooried about application essays that I postponed my postings. Anyway, I watched on Wednesday, but I honestly don't really remember all the details. If I forget something or get it wrong, just let me know. I do remember the two sexy winner from previous seasons were back, plus Dale, for the judging. That was fun. Anyway, LookGirl won again this week, Picking Stephanie as the winner - she's pulling ahead, guys, we need to catch up!

Recap:
1. Spike had some amazing butchery skills in this quickfire. It was a challenge that seemed to be good for him, but like Andrew, winning first pick at ingredients didn't help him out at all.
2. Stephanie. I think she won. Right? Yeah... with the sweet breads, eww.
3. Spike. Not that I mind him going home, at all, but how in hell is Lisa going to the finals!?!
4. No fighting, everyone was happy happy except for a quick minute Lisa got touchy about the brick oven being open.

No comments: